Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 15 September 2007

13 Sept 2007 - A & A Wedding

Marc & me
CCHB friends
Alvin & me
Ariel & me
Alicia & us
Leon & me (Does he look familiar to you?)
                            Jacqueline & me (what abt her? she look familiar to you?)

13 Sept 2007 - My neighbour cum school/classmates's tying their knots after 14 years of courtship!   Alvin my primary school friends till now as for his wife Alicia she is my junior in secondary school time.  I only get to know they are my neighbours too after a year staying at Eunos!  What a coincidence!

Have a great time during their wedding they have too great emcee both are from Star Idol  明星偶像 finalist - they are Garrett & Jacqueline.  They have special performance by Leon Lim (Finalist of 1st Project Superstar) he sang total of 3 songs ... and his 2nd song Forever Love is the couple's 2nd march in song.  Very touching as the couple also dedicated a song to their mothers - Superwoman.

And of cos is also a small gathering for all the CCHB ppl! Friends that I have lost touch very long ago like Marc, Jason, Garrett..... we all have a great time although we didnt get to sit together.

Hereby wish Alvin & Alicia a blissful marriage and of cos 早生贵子 so that my baby will have a playmate soon! heehee


No comments:

Post a Comment