Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 9 September 2007

Yummy

My hubby's ZHU TU TANG
                                                    That's my HUANG DI JI

Friday is kinda busy day for me cos my colleague is on leave.  Kinda tired and sleepy dunno what to have for dinner later on.  Just when I am thinking, SZ mei call me up ..... ask me wanna eat DUN TANG 炖汤.  Is located just below my mama's house, to be frank I never eat before muhahaha ... heard is nice from SZ mei cos she have her meal there before and even got their HP no. heehee   So you could call and check what they left and make order to be collect later!

SZ mei make a trip down to collect it for us cos she is meeting someone nearby there to collect something.  Thanks Mei for the offer ... is really good YUMMY!

The Huang Di Ji is good ..... after I ate that I feel kinda hot hahaha ......

Heard that Preggie woman can't take DANG GUI?  Any ideas ppl? heard before? Can let me know am curious.....



No comments:

Post a Comment