Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 26 September 2007

buffet


The BIG prawn .....
Chicken Soup & MA LA
Chicken soup & TomYum
                                           The yummy kuay kuay and dessert

Went Vivo to look for my friends before we go for our steamboat buffet dinner at M Hotel. If you are holding a UOB credit / debit card they are having a one for one - $38++.  But they have a funny time slot which is 6pm to 8pm and 2nd slot is 8.30pm to 10.30pm.  Promotion ending this end of this month and only Monday to Thursday!

But we are sitting seperately ...... 4 of us sit one table another 2 of my friends sit table next to us.  They have tom yum & chicken soup base while we having Ma La & chicken soup .... they only have 3 soup base .... so we have this arrangement so that we get to taste every soup.
They have all the chinese herbs where you can add into your chicken soup for better taste too.  I went for my 1st round of getting food when I am back at my seat .... OMG i saw very
BIG prawn on our table ..... 1 prawn per person.  I feel so happy seeing that prawn but .... after awhile I find is so scary hahahaha

If you all wanna go down to try go at 6pm slot cos yesterday we went for 830 slot some food they didnt replenish after is finished at the buffet bar.  The food is very fresh ..... chicken ball is yummy hahahaha

I don't like the ma la soup base so we finish the soup and ask them to replace it to tom yum instead tom yum soup base compare to parkway steamboat of cos .... parkway one taste so much better.  But compare their ma la kekeke their tom yum is better .... we even ask them to add more spice inside our soup!

If there is no 1 for 1 .... i dun think is worth to try kekeke ...... Oh thanks to my dear frd Cailing & Ariel keep getting food for me to eat and shell for me the prawn thanks *muacks*


5 comments:

  1. one for one is really a good deal leh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah ya see see see too long I got scare of it hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually its the head thats very big, not the body... heee.... but big man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha ya BIG HEAD PRAWN hahahahaha ....... if u know cantonese hahah u will know the meaning hahahah

    ReplyDelete