Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 23 September 2007

Happy Birthday Chane!

Yummy sushi!
Chane's special order - more eggs carrotcake
the chilli crayfish
Durian paste yummy ......
                                                The fruits not tat nice .....

22 Sept Is Chane's birthday, was discussing with sz mei whether to buy her a cake?  Think of it most of them dun really cake so I suggested lets go for dinner   Hope Chane enjoyed the dinner with us ...... heehee .....

We Went Grand Mecure for buffet went with sz mei once ...... is nice .... but this time round my hubby a bit disappointed cos there isnt any oyster so he whacked the sashimi and crayfish ..... hahaha he walk one round come back the whole plate is still full of sashimi.

We enjoyed the food very much .... I love most is the durian paste .... yummy ..... I think I ate too much till I cant sleep early ...... and of cos think baby is also very full kept kicking me till 1+ in the morning keke ......

No comments:

Post a Comment