Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 2 September 2007

Fruitful shopping trip ......

Behind that milo is my fac drink but i cant have it now
Yun Tun Mee
Chicken Baked rice
Sandwich
Avent bottles there are 3 inside :)
The 2nd baby item I bought
Cordless keyboard & mouse
                                                    The usb hub and bluetooth device

Was feeling down on Friday cos I have a quarrel with my husband hahaha now he is under 3 mths probation cannot make me angry  anymore .... details of the quarrel dun tell cos is over hahah. 

So on Saturday morning am so happy cos we have planned to go shopping for baby and also for our computer.  Woke up at around 10am and left to Taka for baby fair, seeing there isnt must crowd we decided to have our breakfast cum lunch 1st.  Headed to Central 茶餐厅, I have their chicken baked rice, he have YUN TUN MEE and we ordered a sandwich to share too and of cos his fav drink 鸳鸯 thats mine too but i cant drink so I stick to ice milo.

After my stomach is full, we went to the baby fair just at their event hall.  I bought 3 Avent milk bottles, 2 rompers, 2 sets of clothings.  We are thinking whether to take buy the warmer is it neccessary?  Any mummies out there can give me advice?

After we left Taka, we make a trip down to GUAN YIN MIAO to pray for good health of someone whom is close to us and of cos to pray that my baby is growing well too.  Then headed to Suntec City it was so warm and humid cos we walked over from bugis to suntec. 

Visited Comex 07, wow so many ppl that day ..... cos we have things to buy if not we will give it a miss.... We bought a cordless keyboard c/w a cordless mouse, usb hub and a blue tooth

We met LL & Chane there and after the shopping we went for a coffee session .... as usual I only can see ppl drink coffee ahahaha ..... when we were walking to the cafe we saw TCS actor ZHANG YAO DONG with his gf and when we were at the cafe we saw Project Superstar Darren & Diya.  heehee they seems close maybe they are an item? Didnt take any pic of them cos my hp batt went low....... They seemed low profile not proud at all.

What other things I need to buy for my precious one?  hehehe maybe after my detail scan on 5th Sept 07
device.  Wanted to get RAM too but we were thinking we are out of budget so we never pick any up maybe next time....... . 

4 comments:

  1. Hey sis, glad to know all is well and its sunshine after rain! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. m glad that you had a great shopping trip thereafter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya i do enjoy myself that day heehee

    ReplyDelete