Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 30 September 2007

I hate waiting

Lemon chiken, veggie with toufu & prawn omelette
Salted Veggie Soup
                                                             Brocolli

Woke up at 10 plus wanted to go ICA early in the morning but cos I feel it should be quote fast so I took my own sweet time.  Oh thanks to Lester for coming to take a look at my sick PC at home too ..... without you both of us are lost about this computer issue!  After Lester left we make our way to ICA ......

When I reached there I am abit lost and my hubby ask me quickly go Q up for photo taking ..... didn't know that we need to take the Q 1st till then we realise is too late and my number is C212!!! OMG! the courter Q is only serving Q90+ *faint*.  Luckily I bought 2 bread cos I know the waiting time is a killing part!  REALLY! we waited for almost 4hrs there .....i hate waiting! But no choice.... *sigh*

Suppose to meet my parents to go to my brother's house together cos is been weeks I didnt see my cuttie nephew ..... I miss him ....   but when I reached my brother's home .... he is not in liaoz   arghhhhhhh no fate again!

So I chatted with my cousin whom went to my brother's house too and after they left I have dinner with my parents.  Is just below my brother's flat - HongKong Street ZI CHAR is very nice and cheap 5 dishes at only 40+ with 4 drinks included! The soup cost only $4 heehee alot of ingrediants inside ... and the lemon chicken is very nice yummy! 

And there goes my precious Saturday, haha spending hours of waiting and when I reached home I can't use my com thats the most killing part for me.......

6 comments:

  1. heehee ya is yummy ............

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya is yummy heehee is located at potong pasir blk 148 there ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went ICA the 3rd time tis am to collect my daughter's biometric passport. I gave up waiting the 1st 2 times because the queue was too long (300+).

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwwwwwwwwwww so long ...... i waited for 4 hrs to submit my photo and only 10 mins for my passport to be ready ...... collecting is fast cos maybe the 1st time took too long so Not much ppl wanna wait for it ...

    ReplyDelete