Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 23 September 2007

22 Sept 08 - Saturday

Red Dates & Longgan
Ginger
Boil it
Smashed it!
                                                                  Done!

Called up my mum to stop her from cooking red dates tea for me cos I wanna learn to cook ....so she teach me how to prepare it ..... but she have taken out the seeds in red dates for me .......

1st need to wash the red dates and longan with water ....... then smash the ginger ... not too much .... a bit will do ...... when the water is boiling ..... put in all the ingredients and let it boil for abt an hour and is ready for consume!  Mum's tips is to but in slow cooker ...... more fragrance!

During the late evening when I finish the dinner with Maro gang ...... I started to make potato salad for GSS (my husband's cousin).  She ask me over in msn before when am I gonna make potato salad for her and I told her when I get to see her ......

As am I seeing her on Sunday so I am gonna make some....... this time round I using bak kua to replace bacon bits cos bacon bits will loses crisp easily .....

1st - of cos to boil the potato then I smashed it ...... after I leave it to cool .... then I cut the bak kua into bits ...... so I can mix with the potato.... I add in margarine and spring onion and a bit of pepper ..... think photo not very clear when I am gonna make again I gotta take the photo again heeheh .....

No comments:

Post a Comment