Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 10 September 2007

Sat & Sun

Our dinner from Old Airport Rd On Saturday
My New haircut - hubby say machiam no cut
My nephew with his new haircut
                                Hairdresser is ...... of cos not my hubby is my SIL!

Saturday morning woke up and call my mum we are suppose to go have our haircut today cos my SIL have to work so she is at my bro's place to look after our family precious - Isaac Lee .....  We make a trip down and play with him when I reached there he is sleeping soundly, he is being woke up by my father's ringing tone...... when he opened his eyes and saw us he quickly sit up and crawled towards me ..... tell me how can I dun dote on him hahaha ....

Waited for sometime, my mum asked me to go alone and quickly go back home after the haircut to rest cos am so tired..... After i had my haircut, we headed to Old Airport Rd to buy our dinner cos am sick and tired of the food nearby my place ..... so i had my fav yong tau fu and he have his fav char kway tiao .... kekeke....

Om Sunday, we are suppose to meet up my husband's ex students for dinner unfortunately a few of them cant make it last min and one of them have test the very next day ..... so I asked them to cancel the dinner session then.  Shall make it up next time when all are available.  So  hubby & I went to Paya Lebar to buy some groceries and oso our dinner .......

Again we have junk food ..... haha long john silver & KFC ........ so when I am in NTUC I bought some veggie and chicken home so I can cook on Monday .....and there goes the precious weekend again .... we are looking forward for another this week cos we be attending our close frd's baby full mth celebration ........

2 comments:

  1. the food in old airport road is good eh?
    but.. must Q.. ahhaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya is good ... certain stall need to Q ... like nanxing hokkien mee, lao fu zi char kway tiao ..... the rest still ok ... of cos toa payoh rojak still need to get Q number :)

    ReplyDelete