Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 23 September 2007

23/09/07 - Sunday

Today we went to our annual prayer session with our family, woke up at around 7+ in the morning as I was afraid I would oversleep cos Ah Ghor (my husband's 姑姑) is fetching us.  It was sunny but ..... when was around 8+ 9 it started to rain so heavily!

As usual, is a good time for catching up with each other as all of us were so busy with our own work and personal life........

After the prayers, we went back to my bil's place when I am there I feel that I dun feel well ..... my head so painful maybe due to the weird weather cos around noon time the sun came out and was so warm!  Cant stay for dinner with the family so third uncle gave us a lift back home .... the moment I reached home I on my air-con and catch a nap cos I cant take any panadol ... resting and sleeping is a great relief. 

Weird weather plus I did not sleep well in the nite makes me headache ...... I slept at 1+ am yesterday cos am too full and baby is still active during that time.  And when I am about to sleep I realise my husband have "conquered" my small bolster. He was holding it so tightly that I cant even take it back as I scared it would be torned.  So I decided to let him have it for a night. 
I regretted! hahahah cos I cant get to sleep without it!  So I woke him up and ask him to returned me my bolster hahahaha ........  I will make sure he won't "conquer" my bolster ever again ......


4 comments:

  1. hee.. i also cannot sleep with out my security bolster...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha theresa.. u are so cute. hope u are feeling better today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaslyn heehee ..... i bring that bolster when I am travelling too heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha okok i get it... its a MUST to have ya *wink*

    ReplyDelete