Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 15 September 2007

14/09/07

My Hubby & his fav Food
My Cream of Mushroom
                                                 This food that cause me sick

Very busy today at work ..... very tired too but lucky is Friday!  After work we went over to KKH to visit a close kin of ours....... but we are unable to visit cos she is not in the ward yet.  Hope she get well soon ..... we will pray for you .....

So we headed to Delifrance for our dinner I wanna get their chicken spagetti but unfortunately they say no chicken today .  So I ordered a pizza and I can share it with my hubby.  Waited for 15mins for the pizza and finally I can enjoyed it 1st slice is still ok .... when I am getting the 2nd slice OMG is cold inside, I have to bring it back to them to make it hot again!

My hubby suggested that we should have exchange for some other thing which I feel so paisei cos I already ate one slice.  After the meal we headed home .... I feel so unwell after my bath ....... I feel that my tummy is not feeling good and I feel like vomitting.  And indeed I went to the toilet to LS and after that when I came out ..... 5mins later I vomitted ...... and after LS again *faint* I feel so unwell ...... as I am preggie right now I dun dare to take any medicine not even PO ZHAI pills ......
My poor baby have to eat this not so fresh food ... sorry my precious baby......

OH I WILL NEVER HAVE DELIFRANCE PIZZA ANYMORE!  

7 comments:

  1. did u tell the people the pizza is cold??
    they didn't cook it properly??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hazel, yes i did ... i bring it back ask them cook again ..... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear i hope u are feeling better now..
    try not to eat dairy products cos they cause LS problem. ahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyo, be careful... see ur doc if persist... sometimes could be not fresh... hmmm try avoiding dairy products for e moment lor

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no... hope u are feeling ok already. complain to their mgt man... say their food nv cook properly.. coz u to have food poisoning.. heheh scare them oso gd

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am ok already .... the very next day i feel very hungry ...and i ate alot of things kekeke

    ReplyDelete