Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 5 September 2007

04/09/07 - Simple Dinner

Lately, very tired of eating hahahaah cos I really dunno what to eat ...... sometimes have to spend almost whole afternoon thinking what should we have for dinner.  Have agreed to cook porriadge today but change of mind we make a slow walk to our estate market to check on what food stall are still open. 

Walked halfway suddenly I voice out "I WANNA EAT SATAY" hahahaha dunno why I have such a craving .... ordered 15 stick of satay from a malay stall and went to tabao one pkt of hor fun to share. 

Didint know the satay cost so much is at $0.50Cents per stick kekeke spent almost 8+ on satay ..... kinda pinch!  After we ate one stick find that is delicious YUMMY! hhehehe .... can eat but not too often cost abit on steep side heehee ....

Today I am very excited cos am gg for a detal scan ..... which I am looking forward to.....


***sorry i know I am abit too late to post yesterday's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment