Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 12 September 2007

I thought I am going to faint ........

I so careless ..... my fav saucer broke into pieces
Our dinner today
                                                          DONE!

Was busy today in office therefore I only can reached home at 630pm ..... quickly make a fast one - Fried Rice!  Easy to cook and it will be ready in 15mins! 

My hubby came back around 7.15pm ..... so he went to take a bath while I am keeping clothings in as our P/T maid is coming today .... In between 720-730pm suddenly i feel like I am having headache and I feel so giddy ...... seems like I am going to faint anytime .... I was so scare that I quickly hold on to my bamboo tight ...... I was so scared that i make my way back to my bedroom and asked my hubby is the whole flat moving or am I giddy...... he told me he felt it too ... he thought he is giddy while shitting   ***sorry for being disgusting hahahaha

Lucky he is at home with me .... I am so scare that I sit still on my bed dare not to move.  My bedroom door is swaying, even my lights moved! *faint* think this is the most horrible earthquake I ever encountered.  I used to felt that when I am at my mum's place ..... but this time is the 1st time I encounter in my own house! Kinda scary!   My neighbour WT called  and check with me is the flat  "moving"  he thought he is having giddiness too ......

Did you all feel it???

***UPDATE -  9.35am on Thursday 13/09/07
I feel it again today ard 7.55am .... was lying on my bed ... laze ard before I get up ... thought my hubby LAI CHUAN and he is tossing and turning wanna turn n scold him but he is lying flat .... hahah so i know is earthquake again!  Not long later my neighbour Lester called up telling me it has been "shaking" for sometimes .....already ..... oh hope that this will come to a stop and no more injuries for people in Indonesia.

17 comments:

  1. I was at sun plaza... didn't feel it le... my friend at woodlands felt it.. Where's ur location?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at eunos cresent ......kinda scary ... my hanging lights moved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah guess this is serious tremors.. last time also have but not so bad rite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didnt feel anything at all.. seems this morning some of my colleagues felt it too... (I was on a bus driven by a reckless driver at that time, so cannot feel also. haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i nv feel anything leh. think i'm quite stone oso hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Xiaotaiyang ya this time is quite bad ....

    sandra i feel it this morning again I thought my husband tossing n turning wanna scold him but when i look at him he is sleep straight .....

    hmmm jas maybe certain parts bah

    ReplyDelete
  7. personally i din feel it last night as I am on the bus... but hubby & mil feel it... rackets hanging on e wall.. was knocking against each other... guess its bad...

    this morning... again I was on bus... but mil sms me say house shake again...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i nv felt anything leh... was at chinatown going to vivo at dat time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya man ... i was so scare that I am gg to faint hhahaha .... quickly walk back to my bed and sit still ... after tat I feel giddy liao ... :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds scary yah... Some locations in Malaysia felt the terrible tremors too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehehehe..
    at 1st tot giddy but c the lights swaying den after c a lot of pple downstairs ...
    go on the watch channel newsasia, cfm its the temor from the earthquake at indonesia.
    this morning feel it again, think more serious. was waken up by the temor ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. ya this morning have while I am lying on bed .... LL called me up and check

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi.... Reading somewhere for earth quake.. Suddenly I say P/T maid..

    You have one? Can intro? Need one or two badly.....

    Thank in advance..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh sure .... hmmm u give her a call 81469763 check her schedule :) her name is popo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thx.. But does she do week days? How does she charge? Mind saying here...? IF not can email at zcsm1606@gmail.com.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. yes she do weekdays she charge $10 per hr

    ReplyDelete