Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 3 September 2007

Boring Monday

Hmmmmmm Monday usually is the most unpopular day for all hahaha cos is the starting of the week. *Yawnz* woke up so unwillingly to bath and off to work cos the weather is nice to sleep and rest!   Well at work I finished my work and there is no work for me anymore! Can you imagine that and how boring I am at work ....

Thanks to Cheng Leng for sending me regards I am not cold I am really warm! This gf of mine so sweet that she send me a msn msg telling me to put on jacket cos the weather is so cold but am not cold I am so warm that I on my ofc table fan kekeke

After a day of work, went back home wanna catch a nap but my little one is so hungry that I ordered macdonald for dinner cos I am so sick of chinese food kekeke ..... After our dinner, we went to Lester & Chane hous together with sz mei, yz and hon.  We went to see their AD photos is nicely taken!  SZ mei have brought me 十谷米 for me to try, is nice and healthy food .... but i only manage to finish half of the bowl cos I am very full!  Thanks SZ mei!

After viewing LL & Chane beautiful photos, LL bring out his collection of dvd movies and we watched happily on his new 40" samsung LCD with aircon on and dim lights hahaha just like in cinema with comfortable sofa hahaha ..... we were watching batman begins we did not finish the show cos is late and sz mei is hungry wanna go for supper.  I never tag along cos am tired went back home rest abt 1/2hr and off to bed.

I was having very bad nightmare after watching batman hahaha I dreamt of vampire OMG! I wanna wake up but i cant dunno why and I am so scare that I am chanting and then I realise vampire not scare of chanting hahaha .... weird dream.  When I manage to wake up, I woke up my hubby ask him to let me hold his hands cos I am so scare, he got a shocked thought what happened to me hahaha sorry BEAR BEAR .... didnt mean to scare u

Arghhhh no more watching on these movie in the nite ..... hahahah but is a very nice show!

No comments:

Post a Comment