Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 17 September 2007

5th Scan

                                              Can you see her head?

Time passes so fast I am 21 weeks preggie now ....... and today is my 5th scan ..... My hubby took leave to go check up with me ..... he is so excited to see his baby ger.  Thanks my dearest for accompany everytime! 

Brought over our report to Dr Heng which I have done on 5th Sept.  Everything was fine!!! Thank God!  My triple test results are all ok, my placenta, Amniotic fluid all are normal .....

Dr Heng is pleased with my result.  Baby now is 17.15cm and weighing 429g she is growing very well .... and most happy thing that Dr Heng is happy about is my weight haha I did not gain any weight but my baby ger did!

Dr Heng told me my baby is big ...... hahaha  I am a bit worry though cos I scare I might have to go for C-section if baby is due ..... but i really wanna try natural birth cos I think is a good experience .... well as long she is growing well I am fine with anything lah heehee ...... my next scan will be on 19 October cos am will be away on the 15 Oct which is suppose to be my mothly check up.  Mummy & Daddy can see you again ger ger!!!

13 comments:

  1. congrats theresa! heheh glad to hear tat ur ger ger is doing well and everything is fine for u!
    decided on the name for ur little darling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no not yet leh ..... hmmmm got some in mind
    1) Ashley
    2) Audrey
    3) Andrea
    4) Averil
    5) Alyssa
    6) Alicia

    any comment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha u are looking at all As name
    in future your girl will be the first one to be call for oral test if her christian name are to be place in front of surname.
    I like Andrea.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, so gd. Can see her clearly now! I still got a long way to go... BTW, I like Ashley. Heehee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. muhahahaha ..... my hubby and gonna have headache liaoz jahahaha all different leh kekeke .....

    evelyn, cos my 2 nephew start A too so we just follow the A series hehehei like ANdrea too my hubby like Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea's a nice name... so is Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. OIC...I guess there's many nice name starting with A.
    Both my sisters are A and i call them the double As
    If i were to name my baby A again will be the battery, AAA already hehe....
    I'm looking for N name and it's really giving me headache but we have a few more months to go..
    Jia you jia you

    ReplyDelete
  8. evelyn ok thanks I will hahaha so what name u like abv? heehee .... maybe I shall start a poll again hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you might have miss my reply
    I like Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops sorry hahaha ...... sigh lately dunno why like that

    ReplyDelete