Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 20 September 2007

20/09/07 - Thursday

The main cast of the nite - Mee Goreng Sauce
1st I stir fried the veggie & crab stick
Dish out the veggie & crabstick and I fired the eggs
Add in the veggie with the eggs
Add in the sauce
then add in Macaroni
Fried it
Yeah Done - Add on - chicken
                                         Is spicy he cannot tahan eat till sweating

Is another boring Thursday at work hahaha ....... well still thinking what to eat for today ..... just nice Jolene went to get some stationeries so I asked her to buy some fried chicken from a bubble tea shop so I can cook spaghetti and add the fried chicken.  Arghhhhh when I reach home my spaghetti left only a few "sticks" left only macaroni and one Mee goreng sauce.  So I decided to cook mee goreng for dinner tonight.

hhahaha seems like this mee goreng sauce is a bit on spicy side thats why my hubby is sweating after eating ..... poor baby heehee ..... and think my baby also active today especially after eating mee goreng normally she will sleep after eating ...... but today she keep kicking me!

About 10+ Lester called me up and say my Old Navy shorts have arrived yeah!!! ...... when he pass it to me I quickly try it on ....... wow so comfortable!  Thanks Chane for helping me to join the spree ...... and if there is another one dun forget to let me know hehehe ......

9 comments:

  1. i think i tried this one before...
    i cooked macaroni too!
    hehee but the prima one is more authentic i feel

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya .... hahaha i forget i see urs or sandra i know one of u cook this so i follow hehee .... ya prima one is better hehe i ate prima one b4 too hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used this brand one...

    yeah, its spicy and more sour compared to prima...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya very spicy ... think prima taste better heehee

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah wow.. u can feel bb kicking liao ya. tats so gd theresa. hhahaha i am waiting for the sensation man. how is the feeling like? when u start to feel the kicks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i feel it in week 20 hahaha .... hmmm like Got farting inside the tummy tat kind of feeling heehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehee...can try this ez receipe...
    ladies u all can try putting macronic in cream of mushroom soup... quite nice and ez to cook... very little preparation time ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. heehee wt i tried b4 too hahah ...... eh is good for us leh hahahah ...... save time n no need to eat maggie mee everytime heehee

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehee... fast n ez .... i also know how to cook :p

    ReplyDelete