Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 18 September 2007

18-09-07 Tuesday - 1st gathering for Jan 08 motherhood mumm

Wong Qing Hai & Me


This Morning I feel so warm ... took a train to work and change to bus to reach my office.  The bus is full of ppl!!! No one offer me seats only looking at me .... I was so hot that I am sweating cos I am carrying my breakfast too and of cos I scared I might fall so I am sweating jus before I am alighting a kind lady offered me a piece of tissue appreciate her nice kindness thanks!  During lunch time when I am the sports shop below my office awaiting for my friends to ta bao food so we can have lunch together, Vincent walk in heehee yes he is Wong Qing Hai!  He is friendly not DAO so manage to take 2 photos from him Half a day gone and I am looking forward to meet with my motherhood Jan thread mummies to be for dinner ........
All the mummies and 2 with their hubby.Mine? he is the cameraman heehee

Thats our dinner - Seafood Platters for 2
From Left, me, Steph, Mylife & Chaye
                                  All the mummies whom attended this gathering
From left: Gintonic, Steph77, Mylife, QQ(me), Joyce, MrsPiggy(evonne), Valencia, the tall pretty lady behind is wildcherry, babe, shorty_gal, shooting_star, chaye & mei.

Hmmmmm Met up with the mummies to be from motherhood Jan Thread cos we have discuss it that we would wanna have a meet up after our 1st trimester.  Today finally we met up with each other not all mummies  are present cos some cant make it this time round but hopefully our 2nd meet up we would be able to see those whom did not turn up today too.

We have our gathering at Park Mall Fish & Co.  When i reached there I met up 1st with Joyce & Evonne and when we went in most mummies are already inside! heehee so pai sei, I didnt get to talk to all cos we have a long join table so some are too far for us to chat .... but of cos we have a small introduction

We learnt alot from 2nd time mummy like Chaye & Valencia thanks for sharing your experience with us .....

Thanks to Mei for organising this gathering and the goodies bag that you have prepared for us appreciate your effort.  Thanks Mei! And I wanna thanks Mylife & hubby for giving us a lift back home ..... Thank You!   Hope to see all of you again soon!

21 comments:

  1. wahhhh this must be a sight!
    all preggie mummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, looks like great fun! Hee... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya is fun ...
    hazel u went to the multiply meet up ya? i see oso very fun heehee

    Jo, u can organise one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah.. hope to join in for the next one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. icy we are waiting for u to come back heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. were the fish and co staff puzzled to see so many pregnant women? hee...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha no we have make a reservation under jan 08 mummies to be .. haha so when we walk in they will show us the plc hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahah...... what a reservation name... heee...

    ReplyDelete
  9. sandra how about we make a reservation
    under Multiply C nai?
    ahahahahhaa


    happycouples
    heheh yah lor we have our multiply gals meet up..quite FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha what a gathering.....
    The big stomach gang : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah wat a unique reservation name. special man. hahah so u guys got special treatment like they serve ur food faster? *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmmmm food came quite fast ... hahaha didnt wait for long .... hehee nexttime i shall join u gals for multiply meet up heehee

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many big belly woman go out together will feel embarrassing or not???
    I feel weird leh hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How to join this motherhood thread mum?

    ReplyDelete
  15. evelyn no lah heehee wont lah .... must feel proud hehee but i did notice some ppl are looking at us hahahah

    jcmeow u can go to this site http://www.singaporemotherhood.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow qq, the gathering so fun leh... :) so sad that i m still slogging hard in office that day until 8+pm.... :-( hope the nxt gathering can b arranged on weekend then i can attend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. superbee we are trying .... cos wkend normally places are packed hehehe .... we shall arrange it ... when icy is back heehee

    ReplyDelete
  18. heehee, u all can have it in oct again, then me come back, have it in november.. dun need wait for me. :p

    ReplyDelete
  19. heehee ..... oct most like will be away ..... i myself too heehee

    ReplyDelete
  20. it looks v fun and with many preggies on a same table... i hope i can join in next mtg... cheers, godsent

    ReplyDelete