Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 21 September 2007

TGIF Yeah!

A gift from a frd
A gift from one of the parent committee in our co.
the delicious pure durian mooncake I bought for myself
My favourite brand ... Lavender
My 2 cuttie nephew
see the peacocok there?
The school performance
                                        ehhhhhhh  .........why that look?

Yeah TGIF! ..... I always very happy on Friday but time seems passes so slowly at work hehehe .... today I think I have lotsa gifts!  Got a purse from a friend, a box of mooncake and a box of pineapple tarts (didnt take photo).  Thanks friends for all the gifts!

After a day of work I make my way to my MIL's place cos I am bringing my 2 cuttie nephew to school for a Mooncake Festival celebration in school.  My BIL is busy so me & hubby will bring the kids over ...... tickets cost $3.00 each which include 1 goodie bag and of cos lucky draw!

We were abit lost cos the school got so many people!!!  Firstly, we make our way  to look for collection of goodie bags .... and of cos drop our lucky draw coupons!  The two kids so excited over the lucky draw kept on asking whats the time for the night.  There are many performance like malay dance, indian dance, teochew opera sang by canteen vendors, wushu demo etc.  Quite an enjoyable nite ...... but I am very hot so I did not walk around with the 2 kids with the lantern my husband did that job! Well done! hehehe ......

2 cuttie pie a bit on disappointed side cos they did not win anything during the lucky draw ...... but overall think they enjoy the event very much .....

And when I back home I am dead tired and started to feel hungry so my husband & I ate the durian mooncake and yam mooncake that we bought.... hehehe yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment