Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 17 September 2007

16/09/07 - Sunday


16/09/07 - Is our friend - Bird's baby- Sam's full month.  We attended the baby shower was there at around 11+ in the morning he is staying Woodlands kinda far for us ...... but of cos is a good occasion to go .... as we are not pantang we just join in the celebration but as my mum have told me before no eating of the red eggs so i just skipped that! 

hmmmm some ppl told me we cant attend baby shower at all ... anyone can tell me ... cos when I am there one of my friend call and asked me where am I so I told her abt it and she is puzzled why I attended the baby shower hmmmm ......

Was there with most of our friends and we have not been meeting up as often as before cos mostly all are married and with babies!  I am the last to give birth in the married group to our number 1. 

Now I am happily awaiting for my baby to arrive too ...... heehee cant wait till that day!

4 comments:

  1. ya .... for me I think is fine loh ..... :) but dunno why old thinking kekeke ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. some pple say the pregnant mother cannot touch the new born, will cost the baby t cry alot at night...

    but then again, its what u believe in lah, and as long as not one gets terribly offended..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm ..... i think my frd oso no pantang bah if not they wont invite me liao bah .... eh .... i didnt carry lah heehee .... i feel like it but i cant

    ReplyDelete