Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 26 September 2007

How do you celebrate your 中秋节?

                                                  Our Dinner on 中秋节

hmmmmmm always looking forward for this festival to come cos can play with lantern hahaha ....... thats what I used to think when I am still young. My dad will always get me very nice lantern ..... the last lantern I got from him is a doramon figure latern but the doraemon is in orange color. Now he dun buy for me already cos I am a grown up ..... he is looking for one for my nephew but he is too young to play!   Probably I get to play with it only when my princess is about 3 years old?

This is the 2nd mid autumn festival I celebrate with my husband with MRS status haha .... I remember last year we went to have dinner with Lester, Chane, Lin & Wt at paramount hotel as sz mei is not feeling well she give a miss to it.  And we have actually plan to play lantern at our estate roof top garden.  Unfortunately, there is thick haze  and we couldn't see the moon so we make our way back to sz house to play table top game, eat mooncake but no lantern hahaha...... so funny .... and all of us stay indoor!   Last year, I still remember my husband & I sat at our platform and we ate our mooncake & drink tea on the 16th cos I heard 16th's moon is rounder hahahaha ...... but this year I cant drink tea with him ......

This year, my husband & I ate punggol nasi lemak and wanted to bring over a durian mooncake to share with the maro gang at sz mei house but we all so full that we cant eat anymore!  I have 3 more mooncake to clear and a pomelo given by my husband's small aunt.  Thanks auntie! How you all celebrate this festival come share with me ehehehe ....

7 comments:

  1. i cooked a nice dinner for my husband
    3 dishes and one soup.
    plus we ate tang yuan...

    next year we will hold a nice "appreciate" the moon session at our new place! eheheheh come with ur kiddo!! plus lanterns....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow ... will be a good one ..... looking forward to it .... 3 dish one soup wow .... for me lazy leh two dish or even one dish only hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... was down with throat infection... hmm as its a homely festival, we went to grandparents' place for dinner.. then back to our place for time of mini reunion.. (well grandparents on 7th floor, we on 10th flr la...)

    hmmm mil came out with 3 灯谜 for us to guess... me as e stewpig one... din manage to get it... hubby got 2 correct..

    Here's it:

    1)七十二小时(猜一字)

    2)小鸟受伤了(猜国名)

    3)缠月对照 (猜一字)

    hehe... 3 3rd qn abit tricky... but no prize for correct ans... take ur time|

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow give me sometime to think hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. we.... didnt even know when it started. hhahaha.... we only realised when we saw pple startin to carry lanterns...

    ReplyDelete
  6. kekeke Sandra u never eat any mooncake too? i kw some of my frds oso forget the dates :)

    ephy i still dunno the ans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theresa, Hazel got e 2nd one... so balance is 2 qns..

    ReplyDelete