Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Friday - 12 September 08

"婶婶 when are you going to cut your fingernails"?  This is what my nephew - Alfred asked me last Sunday while we having dinner and everyone burst into laughter cos he seems like a discipline master to us! 

 

Since I am on leave today I booked appointment with my manicurist to have my nails cut.  Usually i will spend that money cos I have super hard nails and I have difficulties in cutting them.  Jo help me cut one broken nails before and guess what her nail clippers is bent!!!  And today is my 1st time shaping my eyebrow using threading method is painful hahahah but the lady say 1st time usually is like that.  Shall try it again next time and hope is not so painful anymore!

Went to pick up TT at my MIL's shop and took a cab down to United Square to meet my fellow SGMotherhood friends.  And one of them mylife(Fenny) came back from HK so we meet up to catch up with one another.  mylife's daughter - Rylee is so pretty ....... she have beautiful skin complexion ..... OH
白里透红
she so pretty!!!  And of cos all babies so cute ..... and all very 乖乖 de .......

We all had a great time exchanging how our baby behave, what solid food we introduce to them and of cos photo taking is not to be miss.  TT behaves very well today ......she fell asleep on her own after i strapped her and all the way till I reached home. 

 

Thanks to Hannah(blessedbaby) who being so helpful in finding seats for me when we took train back together and of cos to the people whom gave up seats to me .  Think little piglet have put on weight cos I feel tired after carrying her for just a few hours!

11 comments:

  1. ah! all babies so adorable, kissable, luvable!! ah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah all the babies so big already. cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i missed the gathering yet again... how come u all so free?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... jan mums meet on 12 sept hahah i met the feb mum the week before :) wah.. all the bb are really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya loh they so handsome and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mcfluffy some of mummies are SAHM ... as for me i took leave cos I wanna see mylife and Rylee heheheh ... they came back SG

    ReplyDelete
  7. who is the last mummy (her nick) on yr last photo? And the mummy with baby boy in yellow romper? All babies so big liao...time really flies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last pic she is sassy and daughter Danelle

    yellow romper is Elliot ...... mummy is mon2nat

    ReplyDelete
  9. QQ! Sorry only had time to come in and read blogs now! Hey, excuse me, TT's complexion also very nice leh...and hor, personally i think hor, TT's THE MOST well behaved baby lo..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fennie .... hahah only well behave outside :( hahaha

    ReplyDelete