Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Sunday - 21 September 08

TT woke me up at 8am ..... I am so tired but can't sleep anymore cos she is disturbing me so I go disturb my husband waking him up to go market with us!

Asked him before I start my marketing is he willing to eat RICE again ...... heeee he say ok .... so I started to buy some yong tau fu, fish, vegetables.  Kinda pity my husband cos I don't pork so I dun cook food with pork even soup too.  I will try to change and cook some soup with pork sorry to have made you be "halal" with me.

After our breakfast we made TT to sleep cos can see she is damn tired after putting her on the bed we went to kitchen to wash the fish, vegetables.  Around 10mins later hubby walk in to check on TT before he could reached our room he heard PONG .... TT had a great fall!  Really heart pain to see my TT fall again ..... we have already do all necessary precaution and see her in deep sleep who knows she will wake up.  This time round she cried out loud unlike the last 2 times arghhhh what a lousy mum I am!

Monitor her for awhile she is back to her usual self  *phew* ok next time I will be more careful!  My parents came over and I have some time to pack up our house now looks a bit more neater will packed again when I have time.  And with their help we are able to attend CC meeting without TT thanks to SZ mei and YZ for the lift to CC and back home

Bought dinner back to eat with my parents and washed up myself cos we are going to watch soccer is my hubby's fav team - Chelsea VS my fav team - Man U.  Msn Lester about the match and he came over to watched the match with us.  Same thing .... after watching the match I feel sleepy but I refuse to sleep and continue to watch another episode of TVB series with hubby till 12am+ -1am.


Alice, Happy Birthday to you glad that you enjoyed yourself in HongKong with your family stay happy and pretty always!

5 comments:

  1. poor TT. glad that she is ok after a while. Theresa, dun blame yourself for being a bad mum. its just that we tend to be forgetful until things happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jas ya loh sigh ..... so bad I feel cos it hurts loh ... cos she is sleeping de dunno why she wake up suddenly usually she sleep is zzzzzzzzzzzz till few hrs ...

    midas hahahah ya ok let me consider

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont attempt to put her on the bed liao lah, just put her into playpen. Only put her onto bed if u are around to supervise. dont leave her unattended.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. but hor when i put her in playpen she like know like that open her eyes liao .... arghhhh ki ki si hahahah

    ReplyDelete