Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 28 September 2008

Friday - 26 September 08

Ok remember Auntie?  Ha ha ha ha SHE LOCK UP HER TEA BAGS!!!  Is no longer lying on the table anymore!  HO HO HO cute right?  Jo says she wanna go take when she go toilet *faintz* always on the mode of disturbing auntie!

After work, I strolled home from work place and it took me around 25mins to reached home.  Walked past the Haig Road market and passed through some stalls and almost all stall selling Ramly burger so much food stall!

These few days i have been walking home is a form of exercise too since I have no time for it!  Used to go yoga on Sunday morning now everything also no time to do,  all attention is diverted on TT!  I feel I am getting fatter but friends and Ah Ma say I slim down leh ..... hmm maybe too long never see me ha ha ha ...... or because I wear black????  Exercise not because to slim down is cos of health also gotta build up healthy me hope that when I have number 2 will be easy just like having TT.

8 comments:

  1. When are u planning for #2? or in progress???

    ReplyDelete
  2. planning to have a baby ox kekeke if cannot har will be a rabbit .......

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooo... so when are u starting the planning?hee~
    but then ya lor... totally no time to exercise hor... bb takes up so much time.. then gotta bring them here and there to visit parents and in-laws.

    ReplyDelete
  4. baby ox? wow.. tat is next yr liao! jia you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe will try in Nov or Dec hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow!! QQ!! jiayou jiayou!!

    ReplyDelete