Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 26 September 2008

Thursday - 25 September 08

Wanting to meet up with Edwin for dinner but lotsa khakis unable to make it due to work and reservist so we have to postpone the dinner meet up till he come back again in October.  penny called up and told me she will be back with my god-daughter - Ellie on 15 Oct 08.  Can't wait to cuddle this little princess!

So decided to dine out but think of it quite tired so both of us headed to my in law's shop to have dinner with them.  I bought Nana curry to add on with other dishes that my MIL prepared  and went over to Katong Xin Chew Confectionery to buy some bread home for breakfast.  I love their bread is so soft and nice .... every time wanted to try their curry bun but I have no luck when they bring out the curry bun at 5+pm it will be whipped up in no time!

I am really happy to see little piglet made some progress .... some updates of TT's milestone for the past few weeks.

  • Wave at people when they wave at her
  • More clearer in calling papa & mama
  • Kiss mama but not papa (why har?)
  • Clap hands
  • Crawl on your hands and legs no more tummy but lazy to crawl sometimes, loves to stand up instead
  • Nod head when I ask her want to have milk milk
  • Know where I place all her milk powder in the room
  • can see she love baby ..... sayang my nephew (my cousin's baby)
  • know what is bye bye
  • Know what is gai gai (go out)
Hope I can update more about TT in my future blog.

And many mummies from SGmotherhood forum said that their babies have started to sprout their first teeth.  I am kind of worry for TT cos she learn things fast but growing of teeth is quite slow.  TT drool alot so I tried to put my fingers in to check whether any pop up but I find nothing at all.  I read books saying teething can start as early as 3 months or as late as 12 months hmmmm ..... I guess that I am just being paranoid.  But lately my FIL said that he spotted white white thing on her gum ..... but I checked I can't see ...... hmmmmmmm shall wait patiently and hope to update here soon.


9 comments:

  1. wow TT clever leh... know how to clap hand, wave and kiss mama somemore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie everyday come back i spend sometime to teach her kekeke .......... although still not very good but at least she try heeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. babies learn things super fast as their memory is superb! keep teaching u will see e rewards! =)

    TT will have her teeth soon, so dont worry la...

    ReplyDelete
  4. if she's drooling, means she's teething soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ic.. i have been teaching adelle to wave to her daddy every morning but she just simply bo-chap... *shake head*...

    ReplyDelete
  6. debbie slowly .... teach her .... they absorb fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya agreed that they learn fast and they know. cos on sat nite, adelle was busy & happily clapping inside the car when i say "clap clap" then yesterday ask her to clap infront of others, she pretend and act blur... *duh*....

    ReplyDelete
  8. deb hahaha ya TT oso like that .... ask her say byebye wave to ppl she sometime oso act blur

    ReplyDelete