Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 1 September 2008

Monday - 1 September 08


My MIL told me she accidentally "kiap" TT cos she didn't know how to use the new pacifier clip that we got for her.  My MIL was so scare and heart pain for hurting TT ...... is ok mum .... kekeke .... TT will know you are not on purpose.

When TT came back home everyday evening ...... and when I open the door I always see her big smile to me it really melt my heart!

She is getting more and more active I think I don't have so much energy to play with her ..... my Papa praise my MIL for having such good stamina ..... cos TT is very active and need lotsa enegry to look after her.  My Papa says I give him $1500 to look after TT he also don't want ... hahaha cos another one (my nephew) is giving him headache already!

Can't imagine if I have one more baby like TT so active I think i will aged very fast hahahahah .............we are so tired afraid that she will fall I will always place her in teh playpen .... she will play for awhile but not for long she will cry to rescue her out cos she likes to move around.

Now even in playpen we have to be careful of some items that she could reach from inside when she is standing.  She really very adventurous see the above pics she could stand up on her own .....I tried to put her to sleep in the playpen in the end she wake up and play refuse to sleep ..... OMG! 

I have entered TT in MumCentre Pic of the week contest ...... please help me to vote for TT can?  Thanks in advance .....

Click here to go into the page ...... one email per pic hehehe thanks!
 

11 comments: