Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Saturday - 20 September 08


Went over to my parent's place to go my cousin's place together today is his 3rd child - Baby Ayden Goh's full month celebration.  Wanted to take MRT to Seng Kang then take a cab there but my Dad don't want TT to travel such a long distance he say take a cab straight instead.  TT see ..... gong gong so dote on you ..... if is me they will nag nag nag ha ha ha

TT knew we are going out she refuse to sleep and when we reached there almost all my cousins are there already.  TT was being carried one after another ...... she must be excited to see so many people.  They catered the food from Neo's Garden standard still there ....not too bad .....

After lunch I accompanied my 姑丈 & 表嫂 to play mj while dearie make TT sleep.  And when she is awake she is being carried and play with my nieces for the whole afternoon.  My brother came a bit later with his wife and son we all have a wonderful day there catching up with one and other.  Reached home at around 10.00pm we are so tired and after washed up TT and myself both of us are in la la land .............

No comments:

Post a Comment