Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Tuesday - 23 September 08


Was thinking of what to cook when SZ mei msn me and talk about the curry sauce that I bought 2 weeks ago.  Remind me that I still have this instant curry sauce lying around in my kitchen thanks SZ mei!

Stopped by at Singpost to look for Franco & Alicia as they have a stall there near coffeebean talk to them awhile and I pack back pop corn chicken to go along with the sauce cos in the sauce is all vegetable and I add some brocolli and carrot in too.  It is so hazzle free and easy to cook less than 10mins we are ready to eat I bought only 1 packet to try so the portion is quite little shall buy 2 servings next time!

TT nap just before our dinner and woke up just after we had our dinner ...... sometimes we are amazed by the timing it is just nice for us to have our dinner in peace.  Played with her till 10+pm,  put in her clothing to wash and I tuck her to bed .... well same thing happened I never walk out of the room again hahaha I am in la la land with TT dunno is I sleep first or her ..... and I was sleeping at my husband side .... poor hubby have to sleep at my side as he is not use to sleeping at my side.  Well for me I had a bad dream ........  

Happy Birthday to Sebastian hope you find your love soon heehee and my cousin Yvonne Wu hope you stay pretty and happy always may all wishes come true !

13 comments:

  1. wah.. the curry looks nice wor. make me feel like cooking some too...
    hee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. very easy to cook leh kekekeke .... good for working mum & dad hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. this brand's jap curry not bad.... me will stir fry some pork cubes wif shallots then pour this sauce together n cook then served wif pasta..... nice tooo.... u can try......

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup yup i read on it can serve with pasta heehee ... will try it next time heeee thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like to have it with omu rice.. hee... the egg omelette wrapped rice..

    ReplyDelete
  6. omu rice eh ...... is is bigger than usual rice

    ReplyDelete
  7. u reduce the amount of rice and egg lor.. then smaller omu rice! hee.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. i also blur liao.. hahah....

    u talking about the size of the grain of rice or the size of the omelette wrapped rice ? haha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. the grain of the rice muhahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh oh i know what u talking about liao muhahahahah .... sigh ....... stupid me hahah

    ReplyDelete
  11. no lah,... i also didnt get what u talking about... hee..

    i just use normal rice..

    ReplyDelete