Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 11 September 2008

Wednesday - 10 September 08

                                             super easy dinner I prepared.

Ming gave me and Jo a present - is a keychain .... is very nice .... with a pic and our name on it and can blow whistle too ..... so cute and sweet of her thanks!

We went PP to get mooncake for her hope she will like it is durian flavour tried on the spot taste not bad cos is pure durian.  Its from Home's Favourite Pte Ltd they have another charcoal type auntie say it help in 排毒 (detox).  Didin't buy that cos I can't accept mooncake to be ORH CHAP CHAP!

Bought one yam mooncake from Bakerzin tried the sample seems good so I bought one for myself small and ex hahaha it cost $5+.  They came in a box of 8pcs and is assorted flavours - Red Bean, Orange, Sweet Potato & Yam.  They have liquor flavours as well - Brandied Cherry, Rum & Rasin, Pink Champagne & Single Malt Whisky this cost $42.  Bakerzin member & Citibank member will have discount if you purchase 1 box & above.

This year I still yet to get any mooncake to give to my in-law usually this time I will have given to them ..... hmmm guess that I will have to do it within these few days soon. 

3 comments:

  1. quick quick. sun is the actual day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw the home favourite one at westmall in bukit batok too. the mooncake looks good leh

    ReplyDelete
  3. mei hehe just now i go buy le hehehe

    hazel, ya is nice hhehehe durian nice

    ReplyDelete