Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Saturday - 13 September 08


Went to huat's place with bird at around 11+am and I bought them breakfast and Weifeng came at around 1+pm and we had a game of MJ since is being along time since we have a gathering and MJ session. 

At around 6+pm we went over to KKCC cos there is a Multi-Racial Lantern Festival event going on today and YEC is in charge of the game stall.  Is quite fun seeing all the kids enjoying themselves lucky there is no rain today!

After the event, we strolled home and bought our dinner from market ...... very tiring ..... cos I have been staying up quite late for the past few days.  TT also K.O after we bathed and changed her.  I still have lotsa housework never do .... arghhhh but I am so busy but I am happy!

14 comments:

  1. my mama bought one for her hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come your fri post and sat post share the same date one. hee.
    my mum also bought one super noisy lantern for my ger. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. alamak! thanks for telling me hahahaha me blur like sotong ...... was doing the blog with eyes half close i think hahahhaah

    hahahah my mum bought tat one oso have music ....... butterfly song hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it the bee? that can flutter the wings? then the music is the ah lian music? ay ay ay i'm a little butterfly???????

    ReplyDelete
  5. does it go "ai yi yi i'm a little butterfly, green black and blue make the colours of the sky" ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. muhahahaha sandra bingo! hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  7. michi eh no leh my mum bought one mice one .. i say she a pig she say no piglet one hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  8. urgh... thats a irritating song..

    last year someone donate to my Home, then my colleagues and i destroyed the sound part, so cannot play music.. they donated 100 over lanterns with that music, can u imagine ithat song playing 100 times?

    ReplyDelete
  9. maybe they install that irritating song into all the bulb lanterns. haha. i took out that irritating music too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. muhahahahahah ..... and TT have a toy HP with that song oso hahahahah *faintz*

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha the one my dad bought for matthew also... super nosiy.. the music also very ah beng techno version of nan er dang zi qiang. *fainted* another 2 toys my mum buy also loud techno music... wah piangz...

    ReplyDelete
  12. muhahahahah .... why no longer those children song ah? why all techno de?

    ReplyDelete