Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 15 September 2008

Thursday - 11 September 08

Was busy today at work cos I need to clear up some jobs on hand asap as I will be on leave tomorrow and Monday will be a busy day for me.

Take a walk home from Singpost and drop by the Hari Raya Bazaar to look for Skye he have a game stall there.  He told me that business is not that good cos not much crowd during weekdays, rental is $3K quite hard to make a profit I think break even will be good enough. 

We had long john silver for dinner today, Dearie had their chicken rice poor dearie didn't have enough cos the portion is quite small.  So I bring out the Bakerzin mooncake and we share ...... ha ha ha is so small too!  Dearie isn't it good to eat little during dinner time?


5 comments: