Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 18 September 2008

Wednesday - 17 Sept 08


Dearie is complaining that lately I kept on cooking rice hahaha he say he is getting fatter after so much carbo but then again ..... you eat bread, noodle & pasta also have carbo mah .... and he say I cook too much rice for him and everytime he eat till very full!  So I suggest lets have salad and fruits for dinner he tell me he 吃不饱 he so "auntie" rite if can kick I will wanna kick his butt loh so TROUBLESOME!  Wait say
吃不饱 later say 吃太饱..... SIGH ... OH MAN!

Tuesday evening I cooked fried rice and today I cook some vegetables, eggs and sesame chicken to go along with the rice.  Think he is going crazy hahaha .......

Weather have not been good .... and both of us have been taking Vitamin C lately diligently cos now with TT we don't wanna fall sick.  Especially now she is back to co sleep with us ..... so if we are sick one of us will have to sleep in the other room.  Moreover I think she loves to be in between us!  Only to see us beside her when she wake up and she will like it more when it is during weekend so she could disturb us when we are sleeping! 

I am very happy to see how my piglet grown each and everyday ...... and sometimes all her 一举一动  is so funny.  When I laughed she will looked at me and laughed too but she dunno what I am laughing at.  Hope my blog will be still around when she grow up and she could read what nonsense this mama is writing everytime!

4 comments:

  1. haha ur hubby huh.. tell him if not easy to cook somemore have to think of dishes to cook leh. not easy to be a working and cooking mum :) hee~

    ya lor, TT v cute. sometimes i read your blog... oso smiling to myself.. trying to imagine what she does haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jas ya loh ..... NAN REN always think is easy but when u ask them to cook they dunno hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya lor.... thats y lor. they nv do... never if its also a once in a blue moon thingy.
    cannot understand our xin ku haha~
    haha cook more rice for him... see if ur hubby need to complain somemore wahahahah~

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAH jas he read my blog one leh hahahha

    ReplyDelete