Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 17 September 2008

Monday - 15 September 08


Ok after seeing Ning's ofc desk pic I also post mine cos mine is so messy too!  Jo laughed at me ..... cos she say she cant see my table top but she say like that means you got work hard! Muhahahah rubbish rite I feel more like I am not very organised!  So many paper works need to be done and there are courses coming up I am god damn busy lah no time for something (cannot say here)

Today is a super busy day wanna be organise also can't cos today is last day submission for grading.  Clock strike 9am only coaches started to come in one by one ..... lucky I am always early for work so I manage to have my usual coffee and bread without any disturbance.

Today is really super busy and yet there is someone whom is not loh .... I don't understand why she can sit down there never helped. *sigh*  And weird thing is that when we wanna introduce the coaches to her all the coaches say dun wanna know .... hmmmm ... weird!

We knocked off at around 6.30pm and when I reached home I still cooked although I am feeling tired cos I have bought fish so that I can steamed it while is still fresh.  TT will make noise whenever we are having meals cos she wanted to try the things we eat so I intend to feed her some fish but she fell asleep while waiting for dearie to finish his shower!

TT slept at 8pm and she woke up at 1am to have a milk and off to bed again ....... isn't she lovely to let Dearie & I have some free time for ourselves?

8 comments:

  1. my ofc desk also cannot see table top one. haha. its a perpetual war zone. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i no need to share with u my table's situation right? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah tat table i packed a bit le if not worst!!!! is really WAR!

    San hahaha yup I know how is it like before hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. i show you mine. This taken in June 18 2007. Until today it didn't get any better. hahaha
    http://michileigh.multiply.com/journal/item/35/My_Workstation

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe can compare hahah this is not my worst hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. hazel mine hor is pack a bit liao if not worst leh!

    ReplyDelete