Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 30 September 2008

Sunday - 28 September 08


Woke up by Huat's sms .... asking are we doing anything for the day ...... as Bird is free wanted to play game.  So we meet up at Parkway for brunch as I need to buy some gifts for my Malay neighbour.  We had the fried hokkien mee, char kway tiao and carrot cake.  I like the HKM cos compare to other food court this is the best I could find.  Thanks to Huat whom bought some gifts for us when he go China last week I like the HP pouch very much!

They came over to our house to play game as for me I am busy packing our house and also attending to TT when the guys enjoying themselves with their soccer game.

House is like a mess so glad that I have actually finished all the packing and of cos throwing of unwanted letters.  The guys left at 6+pm and I am quite tired after all the packing so we didn't go over to in law's place for dinner.  Hubby and I watched F1 at home I was on off on the TV cos I need to attend to TT.  Hubby went down to pack dinner and we share 1 burger and 4 chicken wings while we enjoyed the last few laps of the race.  Alonso won the race!!! hehehe TT have taken photo with the right person hahahaha.....

TT lately is super sticky to me I dun no why last time still ok but now is super super even when weekdays my MIL came picking her up she will cry when I put her down in the car seat refused to follow my MIL.  After some coaxing then she ok but her eyes kept on looking at me ..... the older she is the more sticky she is.  At home is also the same she refused to be carried by my hubby see the photos on top she is crying when my hubby carry her.  When I walk in and out of the room doing housework she will cry cos she thought I dun wanna carry her.  Baby, mummy need a break ..... kekeke .... stick to your Daddy can?


7 comments:

  1. hey QQ, same here... mine also become super glue this week. could it be separation anxiety?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dunno leh so sticky till I am going crazy ... my parent say TT cannot see mama (me) face .... see only cry want me carry

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got a sticky glue at home too. ahhaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine also started a bit.. but Xavier more superglue to daddy.. so heng!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good leh i hope TT can be sticky to my hubby

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaww... poor TT..

    yeah TT took pic with his cut out, she was his lucky charm to win the race.. hee..

    ReplyDelete
  7. kekeke my hubby said that too! muhahaha

    ReplyDelete