Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 30 September 2008

Saturday - 27 September 08


I am going for my Basic Theory Test!  Hahaha and yes after 10 years I finally booked my basic theory test with Norman.  Met him at 10.30am and took a bus over to Ubi Comfort Driving Centre the Q is quite long we waited for about 45mins.  I paid $27.40 in total for opening up an account, e-trial test and theory test unlike last time is only @ $6.The woman whom attending to me asked me if I were to take school or private when i tell her I want as a private her face changed and become quite unfriendly.

After we left the driving centre we went over to OCBC to deposit the coins that we save for TT total we have $700 of $1 & $0.20.  There are more ...... we have not counted good to have the mighty saver account cos we can deposit the coins without paying the surcharge and we need not to Q at all!

Headed to Orchard for shopping cos Norman told us there is a FJ Benjamin sales going on at Hyatt Hotel.  It is quite chaotic so many people buying the Guess handbags and the Q at the cashier is long all of them are all with 1 or 2 full shopping bag as for me I only saw one dress gave up cos I only have 1 item a bit crazy to Q just for the dress.

Went to Mandarin hotel for high tea a bit disappointed of the food cos variety not much and is quite ex.  Went to OG after the high tea bought some baby items and one pillow for Baby Clarice.  Left Orchard at around 7.30pm+ and we did not have our dinner cos we are very full after the high tea.  Stay up late to watch soccer, Amazing Race Asia, play FaceBook, chit chat with hubby till 1am+ there goes our precious Saturday!

9 comments:

  1. muhahahah dunno leh maybe they will have leh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best! Actually I regreted taking up driving, let hb drive around is better. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. icy heehee sometimes must learn some skills i am very later already :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah whenever i go BBDC and say i am private their attitude change one.. Maybe the school students pay for their salary..

    ReplyDelete
  5. the beanie looks nice on TT..

    They like school students more cos they pay more mah..

    ReplyDelete
  6. San i never buy ... cos the Q very long leh :(

    ReplyDelete