Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 7 September 2008

Saturday - 6 September 08


Woke up to clean up the house cos my part time maid came at 9pm yesterday!  OMG! So I only asked her to clean my toilet and iron the clothes for me and I will vacuum and mop the floor myself.

Bought some ti-bits from motherhood forum so went to collect it before meeting my parents to go my 姑姑 house.  We are bringing over DOM and some chicken essence for my cousin whom have just given birth weeks ago.  And we will be attending her baby shower next week, yet to see my little nephew.

After staying at my
姑姑 house for about 2hours we headed to Ikea Alexander to shop.  We went over to Anchorpoint for an early dinner wanted to go to Mickey Mouse restaurant to eat but I guess my parents won't like it so we had dinner at the food court.

Bought some storage items for the house and bought a children laundry bag can store other stuffs too so I used it to store TT's toys.  Bought one for ourselves too cos mine which is meant for dry clothing is spoilt so I replaced it.

Reached home around 8pm and it started to rain again.... lucky we are a bit earlier again if not will be caught in the rain.  Went to bed quite early and thanks to my dearie whom is always the one throwing rubbish,  washing all the milk bottles,cups, plates, pots that TT & I  used earlier on cos my timing strike 12am  .... I will auto go to bed and KO.

No comments:

Post a Comment