Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Tuesday - 2 Sept 08



Ever since my nephew incident and my SIL told me MUST buy a good thermometer to put at home.  So I have been searching it ... in fact before I give birth to TT thermometer is always on my mind. 

We have one which is those normal kind ... is easy for adults but not for babies kekekek if I don't have one I can't track my O-day kekeke.

Happens that Gwen msn me and ask me is terraillon this brand good ..... eh ... i am not very good at it .... so I can't comment by reading the specification I find it not bad and is on SM spree so I decided to get it.  It cost $79 - is a 3 in 1 infrared thermometer for forehead, ear,  ambient room and clock reading.  So I got Dearie to self collect at Yio Chu Kang quite a good deal!

Beside thermometer they have other products too click here to see the products that they carry.  I think I remember seeing this at Taka Baby Fair before ..... can't really remember ..... I feel that my memory fails me more after I gave birth!

i woke up this morning and found TT sharing the same pillow as me!  Can't imagine she actually sleep really close to me ..... hahaha and she is so 舒服 lying on my pillow ......both of us laugh when we woke up to wash up!





4 comments:

  1. hee... me oso using this thermometer since kayla's birth... find it gd n cheap as compared to braun. It has both ear n forehead scan which i like!

    ReplyDelete