Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 4 September 2008

Wednesday - 3 Sept 08

Went for my usual check up today ..... Dr Lee ask me when will I want No. 2 again ..... *faintz*  everybody is asking me the same question!  To be frank I might want to have a Baby Cow but ..... I feel like changing job ..... if I am preggie I can't look for a new one ... *Sigh* Dilemma ...... must think think think ..............

Dr Lee is nagging at me hahahaha ask me to 减肥 cos he say what if you get preggie again you will put on lotsa weight!  I told him I hope if 2nd pregnancy will be as smooth as 1st one and i only put on about 5kg for the whole pregnancy then it won't be a problem.  He smiled to me .....and say ya that will be good!

As usual he draw my blood and will let me know the results in 2 days time will be seeing him again in 8 weeks times!  When I go collect my medicine ..... the Clinic Assistant asked me "you came alone ah where is your baby?"  They always see me bringing TT but today I came alone cos I hitched a ride from my MIL when she came to fetch TT.  A nurse whom dispense medicine to me asked me too where is my baby ..... everyone here know you and your baby!

Pray Hard that my thyroid is good so that I need not change my medicine cos ever since I gave birth to TT sometimes I will forget to take it.

15 comments:

  1. Heheheh!! Can try for no. 2 soon... actually kinda of fun having kids ard the house. They bring you joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya only 5kg .... in fact I dunno why i put on so little ... my gynae actually very happy ..... that i never put on much .... somemore frds tell me i look slimmer when i preggie ... kinda strange .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. paiseh. wah lau i am getting stupid.
    i mean baby. hahahaahhaahahahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. dun say tat...u r juz blur only hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya dun say that is not stupid loh .... just baby and hubby sounds alike.... hahah my hubby absorb alot oso hahah cos whatever i dun eat i push to him .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing, only 5kg! I put on 13kg wor & Zander only 2.53kg. JIA YOU & spreading my baby dust to u!hehe (",)

    ReplyDelete
  7. muahahha now i very scare leh dunno want or dun want .... TT so active till everyday when i go home 11+ i zombie liao wanna sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah... w another baby your TT will have siblings to play with wor... maybe you can have more time to zzz then coz the babies will play w each other and tire each other out haha~

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah.. 5kg... me alot!!! haha become a big fat pig....

    me also changing job.. so #2 plan is on hold for 3 months... till i got my cnfm hahaha... so i gotta be really careful... hahahaa =P

    ReplyDelete