Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Monday - 22 September 08

Happy Birthday Chane!  Stay happy and pretty always! 

Give my neighbour Chane a sms wishing her on her birthday first thing in the morning when I reached office.   Usually I will leave my PC on standby mode and there is some updates on the anti virus so I need to restart the system. 


After that then I relize there isn't any internet connection at all ..... arghhhh this is what I hate most cos no internet = no life = BORING in office.  Last time cos of stupid router we changed to a more "powerful" one but unfortunately is not really that "powerful" that we think of.  Then we changed again to a 2in1 modemn + router and even changed our wireless adapter and I try to rectify what went wrong.  *sigh* it is neither the modemn nor adapter fault.

So I went into my GM room and borrow the normal phone from him cos ours is all hunting line phone which we cant use it to check for the line faulty.  After some tries I confirm is the socket problem, my colleague dun believe me and kept on trying the line .... I called up Singtel and ask them to send a Technician down to check.

Bingo!!! I am right loh is the socket problem we had it change at $50 and there is a 6mths warrenty which I think is cheap loh but my KPO AUNTIE colleague go ask how much outside selling and is only at $4 for the socket with no installation.  She WOW very loud like using her money like that but think of it, it save time and of cos save the trouble to pull out her table again and she didn't even help in the pulling of the heavy table out she just stand and see .....what the F***! 

If we ask someone outside to do it again don't know when will they be here to do it gotta wait for another day?  she really no brain loh this auntie is really stingy, typical accounts people *sorry to the people whom are doing accounts this one mainly is shooting my colleague only*!
  This is why I have late entries on my blog again ...... wait till my house com is up I can blog at home already! Yippie am waiting patiently heeeee

8 comments:

  1. $4 doesnt include installation and warranty leh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. phone socket no need warranty lah hehehe...if know how to install can DIY...but for office, since not ur money then dun care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. pay tat aunty $5 lah.. ask her to diy lor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya loh so stupid that auntie ... somemore socket is hide behind her table and our table is bloody heavy ... i shall post up the pic when I take a pic you all will know cos of stupid ppl do stupid thing when this ofc renovated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. precisely! not our money mah ... the $50 comes with warrenty one ..... not we asked for. And also I dun think all of us know ......

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha good idea ... she know nuts loh ..... KPO know nothing kept on wanting to talk so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha..... aunty get shock circuit ah, sure nag again one... she will change her tune and "haiya, why company so niao, this kind of thing also cannot spend money to get pple to install meh..."

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha ya lah ... this auntie very niao oso loh ......

    ReplyDelete