Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Friday - 3 July 09



煮妇的假期 this applied to me thanks to my dearest husband .... *LOL*

He gave me permission to go MJ with my kakis whom I never play with for a long time. 

Before I am married I use to play with this dear friend of mine - Sebastian ... he tried jio-ing me quite a lot of times but cos I always can't make it.

He asked his Mum to cook us dinner too and I always like her Mum's fried rice .... is so yummy and her fried silver fish is super good!  Have a total 4 games with them and I am back home at 2.00am .... TT is sound asleep and only look for me once when she is back.  The rest of the night she is playing with her own toys..... heehee ...... I love 煮妇的假期!!!
 

18 comments:

  1. u happening! next time play with me leh but i m very novice. ahahhaahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can play oso.. Apprentice.. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. got 3 of us only.. need one more kaki... but i only know how to hu the tiles..
    i dunno how to make big big...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mahjong arh.. can easily find one more kaki lah.. if not enff kaki, no prob.. i have plenty.. u can choose to play with chinese, muslim or indians oso can.. haha

    small small nvr mind.. 积少成多 ma..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i only know how to shout "PONG!"

    but i dunno when i can do it, do it for what etc... only know how to shout. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha...dun anyhow "pong".. cannot game nvr mind, dun kena "bao"

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can hu pai also...forgot the steps liao..and i duno how to count tai..

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh.. then im not so bad.. i can count abit

    ReplyDelete
  9. sandra pong is when u have 2 same tiles and there is a third tile being thrown out..u want the 3rd tile so u say pong..

    pauline but some people they have min tai then can hu..

    ReplyDelete
  10. usually i play min 1 tai to hu, limit 5 tai lor.. my friends like to play big big, but i always hu small small.. sometime is really 积少成多, at the end of the game still win but abit only.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahaha

    Pauline .... i oso play that min 1 tai .... go viwawa.com play wahjong to practice before we have a real game *LOL* .....

    ReplyDelete
  12. is it the same rule as real game? i dun like playing online mahjong leh.. cannot talk to each other, boring..

    ReplyDelete
  13. but i poor office girl, so i only play small small.. 20ct-40ct.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. viwawa.com ... can leh ..... u can type nia hahahha cannot talk .....

    i oso play small small de

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh... ok, will try one of these days

    ReplyDelete
  16. i oso 1 leh...novice nia....can pong & chi...but all the rules & count tai...我不会...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete