Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 5 July 2009

Wednesday - 1 July 09


Decided to cook tonight .... cos we dunno what to have for dinner.  Right after work .... I went back home to cook cabbage rice again ... is easy just fry everything and dump in the rice to cook .....

Coco came over for dinner with us and she bought some kimchi and rice cake over to add on for the dinner.

Kimchi is yummy ..... I find the rice cake so so cos I prefer my MIL's chinese style of rice cake.  we only get to eat it during Chinese New Year ..... all of us love that!

I wanna try cooking that cos my hubby love that .....so next time I can cook that for him whenever he wants to eat ... maybe some changes in the ingredients too.......

2 comments: