Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 30 July 2009

Tuesday - 28 Jul 09

Pauline - our cousin sharing with me that she is bleeding and is 2 cm dilated anytime she will POP ..... I was curious so I asked her is it her gynae doing a VE check for her she say yes... so I tell her that dun have to worry too much ... cos I bleed too after the VE check is normal and I am 3cm dilated .... so Preggie mummy or soon to be dun panic if you bleed after the VE check.... do bring a long a pad when u know u have to do a VE check with the gynae. 

Told her I bleed too and after the check 2 days later I went for induce .... and she get to choose a date to induce too.  Lets hope for a good news soon!


Since we didn't go back to my in law place for dinner on Sunday .... we go back today .. told MIL that we be having dinner with them.

My MIL new maid is here so she can be more free no need to rush here and there ..... TT is so blessed she have 2 lovely cousin whom dote on her ... they share their favorite eggs (different cooking style) with her.  And she will say "thank you" to them ... they are so happy after hearing that and kept on giving her their eggs!!!


2 comments: