Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Saturday - 11 Jul 09


Went OCBC to get TT's savings to be deposit into her account and headed to visit my mum ..... unfortunately she is not in!  She went Suntec for shopping with my Papa ...... good that she willing to move .....

Need to be home asap so we didnt went over to look for them cos I still have lotsa stuffs to do at home and my PT maid will be coming since we are not free yesterday.  Decided to make some Ngoh Hiong and is my 2nd attempt this time I added in fish paste too ..... hope it turn out good.

Is already 7+pm when I finished making the Ngoh Hiong and my PT maid still not here yet .... so I decided to do some cleaning up so that she can proceed to do others when she is here.  She came only at 8+pm very late .... since I have lotsa clothing to be done (Ironing is more important cos I hate it!) I told her I will mop the floor myself. 

After i finished everything chit chatted with Coco (she came over) for a while I paste the wall decal up.  Tag along with SZ mei to get this wall decal .....and after my mum got a stroke I have no time totally to do up my plc till now.  Still got 2 more wall decal to stick on ... am still looking for a suitable spot!

7 comments: