Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Sunday - 28 Jun 09










Thanks to SZ mei for the lobang of sandwich competition ..... and I won the 1st for the competition to be frank my presentation is not good at all I think SZ mei's is better than mine.  I like her concept .... bite size!

During my home economic in sec sch time I did something about the same I roll it up and dip into eggs and make a sandwich roll french toast and I score high marks for that.  This time I use the same concept it is also inspire by my dottie - TT cos kids like new stuffs ...... is boring to them when they see the same thing.

I will be very happy if I got a consolation .... so after they announce the consolation i thought no chance at all so I started to clean up my plate ......keeping all my stuffs ..... and I was suprise when they annouce I got the 1st prize.   I got a hamper sponser by Anlene ... and a bottle of Ribena.  I gave the whole hamper to my FIL cos he drink Anlene and is good for him too. 



                  Do you all think my this nephew looks like my hubby? Especially the eyes!!!



We deliver the hamper to my in law's shop and off we go back home to rest .... Dearie best he get to nap for me I dun get ..... cos TT refuse to sleep .... and again she only nap at the very last 1 hour before we wanna go up .... *sob* why am I always the one kanna bullwee ..........

Reached Tampines at 6.15pm and my in laws are all there waiting for us ..... I use to like this fish head steamboat ... soup is so sweet and fresh .... somehow I feel rather thirsty from we last eat so this time I didnt take the soup.  I think now is not that recommendable anymore..... when a stall become popular ..... the food will not be good ... this is what I feel but of cos there is some still up to their standard!


Drove my MIL over to my Brother's house as she wants to see baby and also to 做月 for my SIL, my dear Isiah is sleeping when we are there .....

After sending my MIL we went back home and I am in lala land right after I finished my shower ... really tired cos I have late nights yesterday

11 comments:

  1. ur mum can still do confinement for ur SIL.. that's very good!!
    and good job for the sandwich competition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice leh...score high ponits everytime hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks very gd! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel is my MIL ..... they gave the tonics all these during confinement meaning is ZUO YUE for them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all ..... I only 帮门弄斧(dunno correct anot as long u all know what i mean)

    ReplyDelete
  6. for a moment i went "huh? hazel is theresa's MIL?" hee.... me just wake up from nap, blur.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhh..... i tot ur mum paiseh i read wrongly...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hazel's is shayna mother in law lah. hahahaqhahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL LOL ........ sorry no , in my sentence ... lazy .....

    ReplyDelete