Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Saturday - 4 July 09


Went PP to meet Coco for brunch ..... settle it at The Cafe Bar located just outside Dorothy Perkins.  They have everyday set meal and all come with free flow of bread love their bread with goes with olive oil and vinegar but they run out of it ..... 

TT enjoyed her fish fillet that comes with a cup of babychino (hershey chocolate) and a free toy ..... Dated my dear sis - Coco and Elmo & family to have prawning session at 8pm ..... before we parted after our meal.

Shopped around and bought some sleepwear for myself ....on the way back home TT fell  asleep and I can have some free time to play my Sims3 before going to Davion's 1st Birthday.




Went Pasir Ris to meet Sam, Candy and Cheryl ..... and off we go to Tampines SAFRA..... TT was so happy when we reached cos she see lotsa children around and start to explore at the play area with other children. 

Is a great party .... there is even magic show too ..... *thumbs up* for the party very well organise ..... Great work Fiona ..... she is a happy and pretty mum on that day .... dun get me wrong I am not saying that other days not pretty .....  today is extremely pretty!

And Hazel's son baby Warren have grown up .. so different when I see in the 1st month ... he look like Hazel!! Pretty eyes with long lashes .... I LIKE!!!!  And he fell asleep in my arms when I carry him I think I am a big dunlop! *LOL*

Left the party at around 7+pm ...... headed to Kovan to meet Coco .... Elmo & family is already prawning at Aruzoo.





I caught my very first prawn after I prawn for 5 mins ....... Elmo is rather sad cos he is there an hour earlier than me.  Had my second one in another few mins .... hahaha .... Elmo really sian 1/2.

My 3 hours of prawning caught 6 prawn and Elmo caught 0 ...... is fun ... next time can organise to go over there for gathering cos you can prawn and BBQ pit is free there is 1 family caught about 20+ to 30+ of prawn and BBQ on the spot.


12 comments:

  1. i once went prawning with some staffs like 10yrs ago.. entire 8hrs, i caught nothing & one of my staff caught like min 10 per hr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 10 per hour!!!! alot loh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he looked so comfy in ur arms..

    i also want bao bao to sleep!!! hee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya lor.. after 8hrs, we happily bbq-ing the prawns.. i bring home one big bag somemore

    ReplyDelete
  5. yah lor u are very good cos u are the first stranger who he accepted!!!! hahaahahaha
    u know tong tong was jealous? she used her balloon to hit warren's head when he was in your arms hahahaahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL ... come let me bao bao you! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya I saw ... and i am scare LOL she is super sticky to me ...... next time dunno how ... gotta teach her from now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazel sorry about that .... TT is so naughty now :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is ok lah!!!!!!!!!!! aiyo.. this is very normal....
    we are frens mah... don't have to worry about all the kiddy antics.. maybe next time warren pull TT hair how. ahahhaahhaahaha

    ReplyDelete