Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 2 July 2009

Monday - 29 Jun 09

Went back home quite late from work today .... cos we are so busy lately at work ... and the problem is I DUN HAVE MOOD TO WORK!!!! *sigh* It happened to me every Monday morning...... *yawnz* and we can't wake up on time lately always woke up late ..... think we really need to invest in good alarm clock cos my phone alarm sometimes will ring sometime no siao ki liao thanks to TT whom always play my phone. You owe Mama a HP!

Mr Tan gave me a lift again back home .... and is raining lucky I have a good friend!  Haha .... quickly cook porridge for dinner cos Dearie is bringing TT back and will need to go out to fetch Mama to east Coast Road for accupuncture.

But Dearie have no time to eat and I gave him one bread to ease his hungry stomach for awhile.... and I will wait for him to come back to have dinner with me.  TT so cute she bid bye bye to her Papa and accompany me till 10pm .... she went lying down on floor .... and less than 5 mins I saw she doze off .... she so cute ....

I carried her back to her mattress and I am free .... so I played my Sims3 while waiting for Dearie to be back ... he only reached home at 11pm and we had dinner together..... Monday is always a tiring day for us *yawnz*

3 comments:

  1. u arent alone... majority ofthe world of working adults feel the same way....

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too leh.. sometimes i will struggle with the if want to take mc thought hahhahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL exactly ... MC! LOL ... very sian loh ... then sleep only the time passes so fast but work .... time so long sianz

    ReplyDelete