Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 13 July 2009

Monday - 6 Jul 09



YZ msn me early in the morning asking me about a TKD tournament held at KKCC yesterday is it organise by my organisation.  We have grading yesterday so I told him is not from our Federation.  An accident happened ..... a 17 year old boy is being hit on the neck and he is in coma right now.  Is quite a big issue and my organisation is taking it very seriously!  Hope the boy will be fine ......

Went out for lunch with Mr Ng .... had my lunch at Hans ..... have a long lunch today hahah reached office only at 2.30pm. :P

Starting to get busy today cos all I need to churn out all the grading results ..... *yawnz* but I am taking it easy ... cos I know I can do it on time.



Knock off at 6+pm and headed to my in law's shop ...... and we had a dinner appointment with Mr Thomson Tan.  Meeting him to discuss on my hubby's policy cos recently we have assigned him as our agent.

Went over to the zi char store at the corner of Blk 412 for dinner ..... order 4 dishes ... and is yummy .... especially the HAY ZHOU .... they dun have pork inside which is good for me! *LOL*   Although very small portion but all of us is stuffed ..... next time I can buy some dishes there back to eat!



9 comments:

  1. wats tat? got tokens bo? hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is all written in the wan baos leh.. the mum is very upset

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... today's straits times also had a short article about the boy who kicked him, went to the wake to pay his respects and kena scolded by the boy's mother...

    ReplyDelete
  4. it has been hard on the boy who kicked him too... imagine a 15yo 'accidentally killed' a 17yo... can imagine the grief n stress on him

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya loh imagine 17 years old and written he very guai de leh

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup ..... he is 15 years old only leh .... *sigh* so ke lian he oso dun mean to ......

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i know liao...TKD is taekwando? alamak...

    ReplyDelete