Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 13 July 2009

Tuesday - 7 Jul 09



I was shocked to see this instructor of our Federation when she stepped in to look for me.  She have her hair shaved!!!!

Seriously I can't bring myself to have it shave!  She have done a good deed she donated her hair to the Children Cancer Society.  She told me that they did not shave it properly and she is going to skin it later in the evening! OMG! 

My GM praise her and agreed to go with her next year...... and he commented I sure can't bring myself to have it shave which is true! *LOL* How many of us ladies out there will do it? 

Lotsa phone calls coming in ... Straits Times, Lianhe Wan Bao, Zao Bao, Newpaper ..... so many Reporter called wanted to interview my GM for the case of the 17 years old boy whom is still in coma.

Is really sad to hear that ..... and according to some newspaper ..... he is brain dead ...... hope there is miracle for him to pull thru ........


***Happy Birthday to Boon Sing and Happy 2nd Anniversary to Lester & Chane.

10 comments:

  1. how come call ur GM for this case?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come i miss this news har...tonite must watch news..

    ReplyDelete
  3. buy wan bao... sure alot of reports

    ReplyDelete
  4. wan bao too many gossips liao...actual news not much..

    ReplyDelete
  5. 17 yr old boy? the 1 injured in the competition?

    ReplyDelete
  6. my Gm is the only one in SG whom got 9 Dan .... he is a Grand master le

    ReplyDelete
  7. Note: This is last week news leh heehee cos I slow in blogging ... anyway the boy cremated on - 13/07/09

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh... so they call him for his comments lah..

    ReplyDelete
  9. sort of .... cos ppl outside thinking we are link but we are not

    ReplyDelete