Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 19 July 2009

Monday - 13 July 09



Every Morning before we headed to work we will always prepare a bottle of milk with us.  My sweety pie can really sleep ... she didn't wanna wake up sometimes but she will ask for milk with her eyes close *LOL*

See that pic .... she is like HIGH on milk *LOL* ......

Went back home to cook dinner before Dearie and TT come home ..... but cos there is some delay at Dearie's work place so they only manage to be home at 7.35pm and he have to reach my Mama's place at 8pm.

Didn't take his dinner I make him a sandwich to let him tahan when he is back.  I didn't had mine too cos I told him I will wait for him to have dinner together.

he came back at around 10+pm close to 11pm and when TT heard him opening the door ... she walk to the door and wait for him.  When Dearie open the door TT talk out loud "YEAH!" Dearie got a shock *LOL* cos he is expecting her to be sound asleep ....

After putting TT to bed .... finally we have time for dinner ..... is always a tiring Monday for us!

2 comments: