Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 30 July 2009

Monday - 27 Jul 09


Mr Tan bought us Ngoh Hiong ..... thanks man!  3 of us have a super full tea break LOL ..... still as busy at work now .... lotsa stuffs on my desk and is all cover up I cant even see my table top.  *yawnz* I hate Mondays *LOL*

Today Dearie dun need to drive my Mama to go accu so we are thinking of what to eat..... I told him I have a bit of left over rice ... I shall fried it and that will be my dinner.  For him he say he will eat the instant beef noodle.  Easy dinner for today.



Knock off at around 6+pm ..... reached home and fried my rice very fast hahah scare TT come back I will have a hard time cooking or cleaning.  She is super duper sticky to me now .... sometimes I cant find some free time for myself.

Thanks to Dearie for bringing her to shower while I can enjoy my dinner for 20mins *LOL* ..... after our meal we continue to watch our TVB series ... I rented a new series E.U maybe to lots out there is consider old show *LOL* cos before that I took a very long time to finish Gem of Life.  This time I have to finish fast cos lotsa new show to watch this time round .......

No comments:

Post a Comment