Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 13 July 2009

Wednesday - 8 Jul 09


Before I packed TT bag I peep into my room and see she is still sleeping ...... halfway when I am packing I heard my phone ring.  And this ring came closer to me and I thought is my hubby whom wanted to pass me my phone.  When I turned around I saw TT and she passed me my HP.... awwww so sweet right?  I dun expect she is the one whom passed me the phone ........ *heart melt*

When Dearie send me to work I will always turn back to her and tell her "mummy go work work ok?"  She will reply "K'" *LOL* and she will always waves bye to me when I alight.....



Reached home and have a quick shower before ordering Mcdonald for dinner ..... they have promotion again the $10,000 cash when you order it you got a chance to enter the draw.

After the meal we went over to WT's place to see their pretty baby - Kaylene Toh .....she is sound asleep when we are there.  My terror TT was so happy to see mei mei and keep touching her and I really scare cos she very chor lor and she might not know what is hard and soft so I have to slowly teach her.  And I strongly believe she will be very jealous if I have my number 2 next time......

3 comments:

  1. hehehe...ya look at wat she did to warren..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah buy her a toy and tell her it is a gift from her younger sibling.. i think abit of jealousy is inevitable bah.. but they are older they will understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha ... ya will talk and teach her next time hahahah ......

    ReplyDelete