Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Tuesday - 21 Jul 09


Lately is so hot and humid .... my FIL specially made one fan just for TT only .... after making he even wrote something on the fan ... just like those 古代人 they will write poem on the fan.

For TT's fan my FIL written 此扇为雨桐桐专用旁人勿动为妙 and my MIL told me he took a chair and Fan her when she is sleeping in the cot!!!  My FIL and his worker take turns to fan her muhahahah my princess is really a Princess!!!

And the Worker - Uncle ping (malay uncle) look after TT these few weeks when my MIL went up to cook dinner cos my MIL is still waiting for the new maid to come.  TT loves to follow him ..... and Uncle Ping bring her to buy cakes, coffee etc ..... and feed her cake just before dinner!  And she is asking for more when is dinner time .... *faintz*

My FIl dote on TT so much .... partly this sweetie pie always melt other people's heart .... my MIL say that during meal time my FIL is still smoking and food is already serve ... she will keep calling my FIL "爷爷, eat!" till he start eating.  And when we are going home I asked her to say byebye to
爷爷 and Uncle Ping .... she didn't but she walk towards them and say "Big Hug" .... I melted after seeing her doing that hahaha .... tell me will you melt?

10 comments:

  1. That's sweet! I wonder if boys will do that too... Just hope my boy will give me big hug when he's TT's age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TT is clever ger...always melting pple heart..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope my number 2 will be like her lahahahah guai guai i happy liao

    ReplyDelete
  4. no lah hahahah my planning is rabbit year

    ReplyDelete
  5. my nephew will if u ask him to.. but everyday he must hug his mummy when she come back

    ReplyDelete